Trane 120 Ton Compressor
Showing the single result
CHHP N2 Trane Screw Compressor
The compressor motor is contained within the shell. It is protected from heat, corrosion, and dirt, a clear advantage over open drive machines. There’s no need for a driveshaft seal, so
refrigerant containment is complete.
Your current compressor may need replacement if:
- The existing compressor is damaged from operating under extreme conditions for extended periods of time
- The compressor has become damaged from fire, freeze-up, or other physical damage, or
- The chiller has high operating hours, and a compressor replacement has been suggested.
- Oil analysis results not satisfying
- Vibration analysis results not satisfying