Trane CGAL Control Module
Showing the single result
MOD0185E PCO3 Control Module
Trane MOD0185E Control Module PC03 Medium
- Alarm button – Used for displaying or manually resetting the alarms. The red LED lights up , when at least one alarm has been detected.
- Program button – Allows the various operating parameters to be set (safety parameters, thresholds).
- Escape button – Allows the return to default display.
- Downward and Upward arrows – Allows management of currently displayed screen and setting of values of control parameters.
- Validation button – Allows to move from line to line in the currently displayed screen and to confirm the set data.