Trane CNT0312E Pressure Switch HP (060602866)
Pressure Switch HP CNT0312E details;
- Trane Chiller Pressure Switch HP 8/32 Bar, Type: KP7BS – Open Pressure 13,2/14, Connector 1/4″ Brazed, Manuel Reset
- Set Point Adjustable: 8/32 Bar
- Differential: 4 Bar
- Maximum Pressure: 33 Bar
- Connection (Brazed): 1/4″
- Model Number: KP7BS 060602866
- Trane Part Number: CNT0312E
- Commonly Used on Trane Water-Cooled Screw Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: CNR312E, CNT-312E, CNT-0312E
Download chiller documentation from below links;
- Trane RTHD Chiller Model Pressure Switch (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
KP Pressure Switch
Pressure switchs (KP) are for use in refrigeration and air conditioning systems to give protection against excessively low suction pressure or excessively high discharge pressure. KP pressure switches used for starting and stopping refrigeration compressors and fans on air-cooled condensers.
A KP pressure switch connected directly to a single-phase AC motor of up to approx. 2 kW or installed in the control circuit of DC motors and large AC motors.
KP pressure switches are fitted with a single-pole double-throw (SPDT) switch. Therefore the position of the switch is determined by the pressure switch setting and the pressure at the connector. KP pressure switches are available in IP30, IP44 and IP55 enclosures.
- Ultra-short bounce time thanks to snap-action function (reduces wear to a minimum and increases reliability).
- Manual trip function (electrical contact function tested without the use of tools).
- Types KP 6, KP 7 and KP 17 with fail-safe double bellows element.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- Compact design.
- Fully welded bellows element.
- High reliability both electrically and mechanically.
There are no reviews yet.