Trane COL0169E Coil; Solenoid Valve 120v/60Hz -110V/50Hz (X13320566001)
Solenoid Valve Coil COL0169E details;
- Trane Chiller Solenoid Valve Coil 120v/60Hz 110V/50Hz.
- Original Trane OEM Components.
- Trane Part Number: COL0169E.
- Model Number: X13320566001 / X13320566-001
- Solenoid Valves: VAL02395, VAL08357.
- Commonly Used on Trane Water-Cooled Screw Chiller Models.
- Replaces / Supersedes: COL169E, COL-169E.
Documentation of the Trane Chiller can be downloaded from below links;
- RTHC Chiller Model Solenoid Valve Coil (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance – IOM)
- RTHD Chiller Model Solenoid Valve Coil (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance – IOM)
A solenoid is a type of electromagnet, the purpose of which is to generate a controlled magnetic field through a coil wound into a tightly packed helix. The coil can produce a uniform magnetic field in a volume of space when an electric current passes through it. Furthermore, the term solenoid was coined in 1823 by André-Marie Ampère to designate a helical coil.
In the study of electromagnetism, a solenoid is a coil whose length is substantially greater than its diameter. The helical coil of a solenoid does not necessarily need to revolve around a straight-line axis; for example, William Sturgeon’s electromagnet of 1824 consisted of a solenoid bent into a horseshoe shape.
There are no reviews yet.