Trane FLR01917 Filter; Element CVGF Compressor (X09011923)
Trane CVGF Centrifugal Chiller FLR01917 Oil Filter; Element details;
- Trane Centrifugal Chiller Compressor Oil Filter Element with O-Ring And Teflon Seal
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: FLR01917
- Model Number: X09011923 / X39000937-010
- Commonly Used on Trane Centrifugal Water Cooled Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: FLR-1917, FLR1917
Chiller documentation download links;
- CVGF Chiller Model Filter Element (Product Catalog, Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
Advantages of Using Original Trane CVGF Compressor Oil Filter:
- The original Trane CVGF Compressor Oil Filter will keep your compressor’s first-day efficiency as well as extends its operating life.
- It can be monitored by standards and provides reliable and safe usage.
- In the long run, it gains in expense costs.
- Original Trane CVGF Compressor Oil Filter improves the performance of your compressor.
- It does not spoil the Authenticity of your compressor.
- Trane filter saves maintenance expenses.
- It prevents unplanned stops.
Proven technology meets high expectations
The CVGF centrifugal chiller Ideal for comfort and process-cooling applications in office buildings, hospitals, schools, hotels, retail stores and industrial buildings, the CVGF chiller represents the newest generation of gear-driven centrifugal water-filled chillers from Trane. It operates with HFC-134a refrigerant. And it can be computer optimized to deliver low first cost, low operating cost, and meet critical performance criteria for specific applications. The CVGF computer selection program is certified in accordance with ARI Standard 550/590.
There are no reviews yet.