Trane HTR0199E Heater Monophase 10.5 Bar 400W
Trane Heater Element Monophase HTR0199E details; 10.5 Bar 400W
- Trane Chiller Evaporator Heater Cartridge 10.5 Bar, 400W, 3/4 NPT
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: HTR0199E
- Commonly Used on Trane Series R™ Air-Cooled Screw Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: HTR-199E, HTR-0199E, HTR199E
Trane chiller documentation download links for Evaporator Heater Monophase 400W;
- RTAC Chiller Model Evaporator Heater Monophase (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- RTAD Chiller Model Evaporator Heater Monophase (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- RTAF Chiller Model Evaporator Heater Monophase (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
Heat plays an essential role in the chilling process. Accurate, reliable, and quick heating is relied on to provide efficient chiller performance. This has made electric heaters an ideal solution for chilling applications.
Electric circulation heaters are an especially good option for this role as they offer quick and accurate heating for an efficient chiller system. The quick heating capabilities of the electric heater ensures smooth, reliable flow and operation. Accurate and even temperature delivery prevent safety risks or the possibility of damaged equipment from overheating.
In comparison with a heat exchanger, the circulation heater offers more reliable operation, with less risk of failure and a longer lifespan. This is largely due to the simple design of electric circulation heaters, compared to the combustion and many complex parts required for traditional heat exchangers.