Trane VAL08357 Solenoid Valve (X13320975020)
Normally Closed Trane VAL08357 Valve; Solenoid details;
- Trane Chiller Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed, .63 ODF X .63 ODM, Less Coil
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: VAL08357
- Model Number: X13320975020 / X13320975-020
- Coil Part No: COL03780
- Commonly Used on Trane Water-Cooled Screw Chiller Models
- Replaces / Supersedes: VAL09967, VAL-9967, VAL9967, VAL-8357, VAL8357
Chiller documentation can be downloaded from below links;
- RTHD Chiller Model Solenoid Valve (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance – IOM)
Electromechanical solenoid valves offer advanced control of capacity, hot gas by-pass and liquid injection in your air conditioning system.
The solenoid valves are for use in the widest range of applications in terms of function, capacity and design. Therefore, with the Chiller Parts solenoid valve portfolio you get maximum flexibility combined with optimum performance and efficiency.
Our broad range of coils for the solenoid valves meets requirements in the global market. The range of sizes and configurations ensures you will always find the right component for your next air conditioning system. In the solenoid valve portfolio you will also find valves optimized for environmentally friendly refrigerants such as R290 and CO₂.
Features and benefits
- Wide range of applications
- Wide range of sizes, connection types and with coils for all common voltages and frequencies
- Precise control of capacity, hot gas by-pass and liquid injection
- Available for most fluorinated refrigerants and environmentally friendly refrigerants
- Delivered as a parts program for customized configuration
- Approvals include PED, UL, LVD, and ATEX to mention a few